Stucco Contractor Services
Davenport Construction is a full service stucco contractor that thoroughly understands how to apply the different stucco and EIFS systems, and the different finishes to your buildings.
Stucco Systems. The selection of a stucco system is contingent on the how you want the system to perform.
Traditional stucco has been around for a very long time and is very hard and durable and can be installed close to the ground. Exterior Insulation Finishing System, (EIFS) came to the states in the mid seventies and is very flexible. Both traditional stucco and EIFS have different ways or systems to achieve similar looks.
- Traditional stucco has one coat and three coat systems.
- EIFS which is sometimes referred to as synthetic stucco offers direct applied systems, continuous insulation systems, and even a cement board stucco system.
The final step is to select what kind of texture and integral color you want for the finish coat. As a stucco contractor, we offer many different types of finishes in a wide array of colors and textures such as:
- Dash or Heavy Dash
- Skip Dash
- Sand or Float
Benefits of Stucco
- Traditional look, very durable
- Low maintenance and weather resistant
Benefits of EIFS
- Flexible and low maintenance
- Cost effective
- Energy efficient
- Offers design options with different shapes and sizes of trims
- Built in drainage plane